Planning a wedding is overwhelming on its own, attending a bridal show can take that stress to the next level. I have a few tips to help make attending a bridal show less stressful and worth every minute you are there!
- Register online! Save time and money at the door by purchasing your tickets in advance.
- Create a wedding email address. This email address should be given to all vendors you meet. The amount of emails you will receive at first may seem overwhelming, but take the time to read each of them or you may miss out on some very good deals.
- Bring pre printed address labels. This will save you a lot of time when you register for prices at individual booths. Most exhibitors will want to know your wedding date so make sure that is on the label, as well as your email address and phone number.
- Walk down every aisle and collect any information you are interested in. Most bridal shows will give you a large bag to collect all the information.
- Bring your check book or credit card just in case you want to book any services or hold a date. Some of the best discounts will be given at the show.
- Ask questions! All vendors are there because they want to help you and you are not under any pressure to buy anything from them.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I would love to schedule a consultation with you to answer any questions you may have.